Have you ever watched the New Year’s Day Rose Parade on TV? Has it been a family tradition? Yes, it HAS been that long! Experience it first hand and enjoy the best viewing location without the hassle of reservations. You owe it to yourself to come with Adventure Caravans!
Preceding the parade, we view the spectacular floats in their final stages of floral decorating, and then do post-parade viewing to take some up close pictures of the amazing details. We learn about the process of garland making and floral placement.
Our rally has two additional tour days in the Los Angeles area, taking in the popular Equestfest horse show, an afternoon enjoying the ‘Battle of the Bands’ as competitors strut their stuff at Bandfest, the famous Huntington Library and art gallery, the La Brea Tar Pits. Discover Los Angeles by coach, including Hollywood and the Walk of Stars. We bring in the New Year with a special New Year’s Eve dinner and celebration, plus other meals and a farewell continental breakfast.
We stay at a beautiful RV park with full hookups, showers and room to put out your awning. You will enjoy a private on site location for our dinners, parties and get-togethers.
We use Luxury Motorcoaches for all six days of our tours and transportation, so you won’t have to worry about getting around or parking.
Join Adventure Caravans for an 8 day event you will never forget. The creativity and sheer beauty of the floats are enough to send your senses into overload. Add to this Bandfest, California scenery, Huntington Library, Pre and Post Parade viewing, Equestfest, Hollywood, delicious meals, helpful staff and friends you will have forever. You will be amazed! Come see it in person, like you never saw it before! You will be glad you did!
● Orientation & Get Acquainted ● Welcome Dinner at RV Park with Live Music
● Guided Luxury Motorcoach Tour of – Los Angeles, Hollywood & ‘Rodeo Drive’ ● Hollywood Walk of Fame – Foot & Handprints of the Stars ● Lunch at Local Restaurant ● Famous Huntington Library & Gardens Guided Tour
● Luxury Motorcoach Transportation ● Float Decoration ‘Barn’ Guided Tour – See the Final Stages of Float Decoration ● Tournament of Roses “Equestfest: – Equestrian Performance ● Box Lunch
● Luxury Motorcoach Transportation ● Tournament of Roses ‘Battle of the Bands’ Bandfest ● Farmers Market ● Page Museum & La Brea Tar Pits
● Breakfast Buffet at the RV Park ● Luxury Motorcoach Transportation ● New Year’s Eve Dinner at Center Stage Theater – With Spectacular Holiday Show ● New Year’s Eve Champagne Toast
● Continental Breakfast ● Luxury Motorcoach Transportation ● Rose Parade Premium Reserved Seating – near the beginning of the Parade Route ● Time to Relax, Party or Watch your Favorite Football Game – at the RV Park with Hors d’oeuvres, Drinks and Fun
● Luxury Motorcoach Transportation ● Post-Parade Float Viewing Area – Wander Amongst the Floats – Get Up Close for Great Photos ● Catered Farewell Dinner
– Click Here to View What is Included In Every RV Rally
– Hotel Option Available
I must say it was way beyond my wildest dreams and thoughts of South Africa. First of all, I have to say that the people were exceptional. They were beautiful not only in looks, their beauty was in everything they did for us. They were so happy to talk with us and question us about America. They all would love to come over here to visit but said they knew they would never be able to afford the trip. I was overwhelmed with the young children and their attitude toward us. They laughed, smiled and waved to us all along the highways on their way to school. I have to admit, I was so proud of how they were dressed and their pride. Our American children have so much and appreciate it so little.
Carole & Len Adams
“Overall another fabulous Adventure Caravans trip!”
Darlene & Henry Divin
“Loved the variety and the dedication to following old Route 66 as much as possible.”
“It is impossible to say what was best. The entire rally was quite an exceptional experience with exceptional hardworking leaders and team.”
Ron & Pat Knight
“We had a ball! Our teams were great, we love all four of them!”
Phil & Donna Laugen
“The team was the best. The fellow travelers were like old friends. It was above our expectation!”
David & Gretta Storrs
Tell A Friend
Rose Parade – America’s New Year Celebration
“The thorough coverage of Alaska provided memories for a lifetime!”
Allan & Pat Hagerstrand
“We thoroughly enjoyed the trip and the lasting friendships we made.”
George & Bev Boykin
“We only stayed five days but they were amazing!”
Thomas & Colleen Brown
Regarding our 31-day Canadian Maritimes caravan Cindy and I would like to express how much we enjoyed the caravan with Rick & Sharon Gilbert and John & Sally Mincks. Both couples were outstanding and we would love to book any caravan they are involved with. We booked for the 2018 Big Sky caravan and hope you can assign one or both off them to that trip. We met many wonderful people and hope we have made some new life long friendships. We hope to meet up with Rick and Sharon at the Tampa RV show in January.
The tour guides for our various bus tours were top notch, all added much information and interesting stories to the tour. Please give a big thanks to Roger in Quebec City, Roddie in PEI, Carolyn in Halifax and Paul on The Cabot Trail.
Iggy & Cindy Konrad
“Thank you for making all our dreams come true. Looking forward to all the new adventures with you next year.”
Neal & Cassie Allred
“A real rich experience, many excellent and varied opportunities. We had a lot of fun with wonderful people!”