August 24 – September 24, 2015
August 31 – October 01, 2015
|Two Person / RV $5895||Two Person / RV $5895|
|One Person / RV $4095||One Person / RV $4095|
|Additional Guest $2695||Additional Guest $2695|
Only 2 Reservations Left!
Only 2 Reservations Left!
August 29 – September 29, 2016
September 5 – October 6, 2016
|Two Person / RV $5995||Two Person / RV $5995|
|One Person / RV $4395||One Person / RV $4395|
|Additional Guest $2895||Additional Guest $2895|
September 04 – October 05, 2017
|Two Person / RV $TBD|
|One Person / RV $TBD|
|Additional Guest $TBD|
Along your Grand Circle Adventure you find a melting pot of various cultures that makes up the country’s southwest. You are surrounded by some of the world’s most colorful scenery every minute and mile of your trip. Each mile capitalizes on the beauty and splendor of the region giving you plenty of Kodak moments.
More than nine out of ten Grand Canyon visitors never see the ‘undiscovered’ indescribable North Rim side of the canyon, especially at sunset. The spectacular 40 mile Kaibab Plateau North Rim Parkway leads us there.
We visit the well-preserved Cliff Dwellings in Mesa Verde National Park and take in awesome views on our visit to one of the most beautiful and popular areas in the US at Sedona.
You are in for a special treat as you ride the Durango & Silverton Railroad through spectacular scenery. We travel on the same route, along the same rail originally built-in 1881. A ride on the Durango & Silverton Railroad is more than a train ride – it’s a step back in time and history.
Silverton is a rugged little jewel of a town where the entire city has been designated a National Historic Landmark. Enjoy the journey!
Of all that may pull you to the splendor of the Grand Canyon, nothing is more powerful than Grand Canyon Railway’s fleet of vintage locomotives. You will have an unforgettable experience as we take you there in a First Class Observation Dome Train Car. Strolling musicians catch you up with what was hot way back when and then there’s the fun recreations of an old-fashioned shoot out and train robbery. In other words, we really take you to the Grand Canyon. Welcome to the Grand Canyon.
All this along with some of the most beautiful scenery in the world is yours when you join Adventure Caravans on this special Grand Circle of the Western National Parks Tour. Enjoy this spectacular trip with new found RV friends and a Wagonmaster who knows where to go and what to see, so you may relax, not worry and truly enjoy yourself. Check out the itinerary and activities that are included on this fantastic and exciting trip.
Due to the nature of this trip and the areas we traverse, we will be making some stops en route to visit sites. All the activities are designed to be educational as well as entertaining. There will be time to relax, shop, dine and explore on your own so if you bring a tow vehicle you will have plenty of opportunities to use it.
Our knowledgeable staff will guide you and make sure you see all important places and enjoy the many historic sites.
Day 1 - 4
● Get Acquainted Social and Orientation
● Welcome Dinner in the Clubhouse
● Historic ‘St George Live’ City Tour
● Brigham Young’s Home
● Guided Zion National Park Bus Tour
● Zion Tunnel, Checkerboard Mesa & Lunch
● Zion Canyon IMAX Show
Day 5 - 6
● Pipe Springs National Monument
● Campfire & Dessert
● North Rim of Grand Canyon
Day 7 - 9
● Optional Horseback Riding
● Bryce Canyon National Park
● Evening around the Campfire
● Ebenezer’s Cowboy Dinner Show
Day 10 - 11
● Anasazi Indian Village Museum
● Capital Reef National Park
● Staff Cookout Barbecue Dinner
Day 12 - 15
● John Wesley Powell Museum (En route)
● ‘Canyonlands by Night’ Boat Cruise
– & Light Show on the Colorado River
● Canyonlands Dutch Oven Dinner
● Arches National Park
– 900 Natural Arches
● Canyonlands National Park
● Dead Horse Point State Park
● Optional River Rafting
Day 16 - 17
● Anasazi Heritage Center
● Guided Bus Tour of Mesa Verde National Park
– & Cliff Dwellings
Day 18 - 20
● Staff Prepared Dinner or Baked Potato Potpourri Dinner
● Durango & Silverton Railroad Excursion
Day 21 - 22
● ‘Four Corners’ Monument
● Monument Valley Tour
Day 23 - 24
● Glen Canyon National Recreation Area
● Lake Powell Boat Tour
● Box Lunch on Boat Tour
● Rainbow Bridge National Monument
Day 25 - 28
● First Class Grand Canyon Observation
– Dome Car Train to Scenic
– Grand Canyon & Rim Visit
– Snacks & Beverages Included
● Hop-On Hop-Off Scenic Grand Canyon Rim Bus Tour
● Bearizona – Drive Thru Wildlife Park (bears in their natural habitat)
● Free Day to Enjoy Grand Canyon Area
● Optional Helicopter Flight over Canyon
Day 29 - 32
● Sedona Area Guided Motorcoach Tour
● Visit Montezuma Castle
● Historical City of Cottonwood
● Visit Tuzigoot Indian Ruins
● Explore City of Jerome
● Guided Sedona City Tour
● Airport Mesa with Vortex Explanation
● Oak Creek Canyon & Bell Rock
● Farewell Dinner
● Hitch-up Continental Breakfast
● Hugs & Good-byes
– Click Here to View What is Included In Every RV Caravan
Frank & Barbara McCollum
Bill & Shelly
John & Patricia Pellegrino
John & Lizzy
Tom & Peggy Burns
Thank you so much for sending me your 20th anniversary DVD of my Adventure Caravans' New York City 10 Day Rally. I really enjoyed this trip so much and meeting all the people on the trip. I enjoyed watching this video and it brought back so many wonderful memories. I am really looking forward to taking another trip with Adventure Caravans! Would you please tell your staff what a pleasure it was meeting them and what a wonderful job they did on this trip and hopefully I will get to tour with them again soon. Thanks again for everything.
Enjoyed this rally because the wagonmaster & assistant were a lot of fun and made the rally so much fun without worry! Thank you everyone! We love traveling with Adventure Caravans! A great way to have a vacation!