August 28 – September 06, 2015
|Two Person / RV $5395|
|One Person / RV $3495|
|Additional Guest $2495|
September 02 – September 11, 2016
|Two Person / RV $5695|
|One Person / RV $3695|
|Additional Guest $2695|
September 01 – September 10, 2017
|Two Person / RV $TBD|
|One Person / RV $TBD|
|Additional Guest $TBD|
We camp at Liberty Harbor Marina and RV Park which is the closest to the Big Apple. It is located on the Hudson River with a view of the New York skyline and Statue of Liberty right from the comfort of your RV. The RV Park is easily accessible from the major highways in New Jersey.
New York, the largest city in the U.S., is an architectural marvel with plenty of historic monuments, magnificent buildings and countless dazzling skyscrapers. New York City is in reality a collection of many neighborhoods; each exhibiting its own lifestyle. It is the cultural center of the world with outstanding entertainment and Broadway shows.
We went overboard on this rally to ensure a memorable New York City experience. Not only do we include 2 fantastic Broadway Shows, we have lunch at the famous Carmine’s Restaurant one day and a ‘Noshing Tour’ of Greenwich Village on another. During this tour, we visit several restaurants and sample some of their popular delicacies. You will enjoy Dinner at Sylvia’s Restaurant; The World famous soul food restaurant located in the historic district of Harlem.
Some of the highlights are the Harbor Cruise to Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty, guided tours of NBC Studios and the United Nations, back stage tour of Radio City Music Hall, visiting the top of Rockefeller Center, St. Patrick’s Cathedral and Ground Zero, a romantic carriage ride in Central Park and to top it off, viewing New York’s skyline from the fabulous dinner cruise.
This New York City Rally is the best there is bar none. Because the pace is very fast here, we want you to have a chance to ‘Stop and Smell the Roses,’ so we added an extra day making it a 10-Day Rally.
Check the itinerary and you will see that it can’t be beat. Don’t miss out on this very unique and FUN FILLED tour.
Camped across the Hudson at Liberty Harbor Marina – we have the best views! Both Manhattan Skyline and ‘Lady Liberty’ herself dominates our sights. This Rally is the hottest ticket in town!
- RV Park Fees Thank you so much for sending me the DVD of my Adventure. It brought back so many wonderful memories. I really look forward to taking another trip with Adventure Caravans!
RV Park with View of Statue of Liberty & Manhattan Skyline.
● New York City Familiarization & Fun Tour with Former Broadway Actress/Guide
● Times Square
● Madison Square Garden (Drive By)
● Herald Square (Drive By)
● Visit Eataly
● High Line Park
● Chelsea Market
● Little Italy
● Lower East Side
● Ground Zero and 9/11 Memorial Visit
● Dinner at World Famous Sylvia’s Restaurant
● New York City Motorcoach Tour
● Teardrop Monument – Bayonne, NJ
● Greenwich Village Noshing Tour
● American Museum of Natural History
● Visit ‘Today Show’ Location
● Guided NBC Studio Tour
● Rockefeller Center Visit
● Top of the Rock (Observation Deck)
● Lunch at Famous Carmine’s Restaurant
● Radio City Music Hall Back Stage Tour
● St. Patrick’s Cathedral Visit
● Popular Hit Broadway Show
● New York City Night Lights
● United Nations Guided Tour
● Grand Central Station
● Trump Tower
● Manhattan Island
● 5th Avenue
● Lincoln Center (Drive By)
● Upper East & West Side
● Spirit of New York Buffet Dinner Cruise
● Round Trip Water Taxi Tickets Included
● Empire State Building Tour
● Popular Hit Broadway Show
● Farewell Dinner at East of Eighth
- Click Here to View What is Included In Every RV Rally
– Commemorative Rally Pins & Gift
– Luxury Motorcoach Transportation For All Events & Tours
– Two ‘Hit’ Broadway Shows
– Spirit Of New York Buffet Dinner Cruise
– Hotel Option Available
Roger & Linda
John & Lizzy
Frank & Barbara McCollum
Bill & Shelly
John & Patricia Pellegrino
- RV Park Fees
Thank you so much for sending me the DVD of my Adventure. It brought back so many wonderful memories. I really look forward to taking another trip with Adventure Caravans!