April 10 – April 20, 2018
|Two Person / RV $4,195|
|One Person / RV $3,095|
|Additional Guest $1,995|
Experience the Grand Ole Opry live with guest appearances by the biggest names in music. If you’re in love with country music, then this is the right place for you. The Grand Ole Opry has been remodeled after a two-day flood in May 2010, making it an even bigger and better site to visit
The Grand Ole Opry will be a destination for you to see the legends who made country music famous, as well as new acts that will take it to the next level.
With 87 years under its belt, it is the world’s longest-running radio broadcast and shows no signs of slowing down.
Follow the rhythm of country music past and present at the Country Music Hall of Fame, home of priceless artifacts and dynamic exhibitions.
The Country Music Hall of Fame is more than just a museum for you to tour. It holds many activities that you might be interested in. Ranging from songwriting sessions to film screenings, the Country Music Hall of Fame will have something you can discover when you visit.
Enjoy the food, culture, and entertainment that are the common threads connecting Nashville and its people.
Since 1892, the world’s greatest stars have headlined the Ryman Auditorium, from Caruso to Cash. As the home of the Grand Ole Opry, the theatre is linked to the start and rise of modern-day country music.
Although Nashville is very proud of its history with country music, there are more areas of their culture to explore.
Nashville is a living history lesson. You will visit The Hermitage where U.S. President Andrew Jackson lived in the 1800s and is now a plantation and museum. This national historic landmark will give you a glimpse of how the seventh American president lived.
Our next destination spot will satisfy your international travel needs, especially Greece.
We will explore the Parthenon, the world’s only full-sized reproduction of the Greek Parthenon in Athens, Greece. Marvel at the 42-foot statue of the goddess Athena; she is the tallest indoor structure in the western world.
The Parthenon is also Nashville’s art museum. It holds a number of paintings by 19th and 20th century American artists.
Explore Loretta Lynn’s Ranch at Hurricane Mills, TN, billed as the 7th Largest Attraction in Tennessee. Loretta Lynn is a groundbreaking country music writer and performer who continues to perform even today. She is best known as “The Coal Miner’s Daughter”. See her mansion and museums, and learn more about her success story.
What an honor to visit Studio B, where Elvis Presley mastered hundreds of records. Participate in a recording session and bring home your own personal CD to commemorate the experience.
Show all your friends and family that you could be the next star!
This Nashville rally has something for everyone. Join Adventure Caravans for eleven fun packed days spent with old and new friends alike.
The itinerary is subject to change depending on availability of activities listed.
2 pm Departure:
● Luxury Motorcoach Transportation
● Fontanel Estate Tour, Tastings, Dinner and Show
– Tour Barbara Mandrell’s Log Cabin Mansion
– Wine Tastings at Natchez Hill Winery
– Tastings at Pritchards’s Distillery
– Welcome and Get Acquainted Dinner and Orientation
– Crowning of Rally King and Queen
– Dave & Daphne Show – Nationally acclaimed Recording Artists and Super Fun Entertainers
● Complete Narrated Nashville City Tour –
– Stops at Centennial Park, Marathon Village & the Parthenon
● RCA Studio B Tour Including your Personal Recording Session and Personal CD
● Country Music Hall of Fame with Celebrity Audio Tour
● Lunch & Line Dancing at World Famous Wild Horse Saloon
● Ryman Auditorium – Self-Guided Auditorium Tour
● Guided Tour of Hermitage Mansion, Home of President Andrew Jackson
– Audio Tour of the Grounds, Gardens, Tomb and Alfred’s Cabin
● General Jackson’s Showboat – Enjoy lunch and Nashville Entertainment
– while cruising the Cumberland River on a 300 ft paddle wheel showboat
● Downtown Farmers Market
● Bicentennial Capitol Mall & World War II Memorial
● Tennessee State Museum
● Musicians Hall of Fame & Grammy Museum Gallery
● Nashville Nightlife Dinner Theater – The Best of Country Entertainment & Home Style Cooking
● Backstage Tour of the Grand Ole Opry
● Tour Loretta Lynn’s Ranch & Plantation Home,
– Coal Miner’s Daughter Museum, Her Doll House Museum,
– Butcher Holler Home Place Replica and the Coal Mine
● Evening Performance by the Nashville King at the Texas Troubadour Theater
● Homes of the Stars Guided Bus Tour
● George Jones Museum
● Johnny Cash Museum
● Patsy Cline Museum
● Time to Visit Nashville’s Honky Tonks and Downtown Restaurants on your own
– featuring Dave & Daphne’s Live Music & Entertainment
Kathy & George Snyder
Hank & Berta
Bill & Shelly
Jerry & Kay Shultz
Ted & Judy Barber
Welcome to Nashville – The Music City
Click Here to View What is Included In Every RV Mega Rally
Thank you so much for sending me your 20th anniversary DVD of my Adventure Caravans' New York City 10 Day Rally. I really enjoyed this trip so much and meeting all the people on the trip. I enjoyed watching this video and it brought back so many wonderful memories. I am really looking forward to taking another trip with Adventure Caravans! Would you please tell your staff what a pleasure it was meeting them and what a wonderful job they did on this trip and hopefully I will get to tour with them again soon. Thanks again for everything.