April 10 – April 20, 2018
|Two Person / RV $4,195|
|One Person / RV $3,095|
|Additional Guest $1,995|
Experience the Grand Ole Opry live with guest appearances by the biggest names in music. If you’re in love with country music, then this is the right place for you. The Grand Ole Opry has been remodeled after a two-day flood in May 2010, making it an even bigger and better site to visit
The Grand Ole Opry will be a destination for you to see the legends who made country music famous, as well as new acts that will take it to the next level.
With 87 years under its belt, it is the world’s longest-running radio broadcast and shows no signs of slowing down.
Follow the rhythm of country music past and present at the Country Music Hall of Fame, home of priceless artifacts and dynamic exhibitions.
The Country Music Hall of Fame is more than just a museum for you to tour. It holds many activities that you might be interested in. Ranging from songwriting sessions to film screenings, the Country Music Hall of Fame will have something you can discover when you visit.
Enjoy the food, culture, and entertainment that are the common threads connecting Nashville and its people.
Since 1892, the world’s greatest stars have headlined the Ryman Auditorium, from Caruso to Cash. As the home of the Grand Ole Opry, the theatre is linked to the start and rise of modern-day country music.
Although Nashville is very proud of its history with country music, there are more areas of their culture to explore.
Nashville is a living history lesson. You will visit The Hermitage where U.S. President Andrew Jackson lived in the 1800s and is now a plantation and museum. This national historic landmark will give you a glimpse of how the seventh American president lived.
Our next destination spot will satisfy your international travel needs, especially Greece.
We will explore the Parthenon, the world’s only full-sized reproduction of the Greek Parthenon in Athens, Greece. Marvel at the 42-foot statue of the goddess Athena; she is the tallest indoor structure in the western world.
The Parthenon is also Nashville’s art museum. It holds a number of paintings by 19th and 20th century American artists.
Tour North America’s only freshwater Pearl Farm. Watch demonstrations of harvesting and enjoy a wonderful southern barbecue lunch while you are there.
Explore Loretta Lynn’s Ranch at Hurricane Mills, TN, billed as the 7th Largest Attraction in Tennessee. Loretta Lynn is a groundbreaking country music writer and performer who continues to perform even today. She is best known as “The Coal Miner’s Daughter”. See her mansion and museums, and learn more about her success story.
What an honor to visit Studio B, where Elvis Presley mastered hundreds of records. Participate in a recording session and bring home your own personal CD to commemorate the experience.
Show all your friends and family that you could be the next star!
This Nashville rally has something for everyone. Join Adventure Caravans for eleven fun packed days spent with old and new friends alike.
Day 1 - 11
● Welcome Reception & Orientation
● Crowning of Rally King & Queen
● Welcome & Get Acquainted Dinner
● Rivoli Revue – Hilarious, Fast Paced
– Recording Artists & Super Entertainers
● Hosted Private Shows & Dances
● Several Private Breakfasts, Lunches & Dinners
● Assorted Reunion Parties & Hosted Socials
● Four Nights of Great Private Entertainment Shows
– at Convention Center
● Four Days of Guided Luxury Motorcoach Tours
● Homes of the Stars Guided Motorcoach Tour
● Tour Hermitage Mansion, Home of President Andrew Jackson
● Lunch at President Andrew Jackson’s Mansion
● Tour the Parthenon
● Narrated Tour of Vanderbilt University
● Tour Belle Meade Plantation – 1853 Greek
– Revival Mansion World Renowned as a
– Famous Thoroughbred Stud Farm
● Visit Loretta Lynn’s Ranch
● Tour Her 14-Room Plantation Home, Coal Miner’s
– Daughter Museum, Her Doll House Museum,
– Butcher Holler Home Place and the Coal Mine
● Tour Freshwater Pearl Farm
● Southern Style Bar-B-Que Luncheon at Pearl Farm
● Watch them Harvest Mussels and Reveal Cultured Pearls
● RCA Studio B Tour Including a
– Recording Session and Personal CD
● Narrated Drive on Music Row
● Country Music Hall of Fame Celebrity Audio Tour
● Narrated Tour of Historic Second Avenue,
– Tootsies’ Orchid Lounge and Honky-Tonks
● Lunch at World Famous Wild Horse Saloon
● Narrated Tour of Fort Nashborough and
– Surrounding Nashville Highlights
● Ryman Auditorium Guided Backstage Tour
– and Self-Guided Auditorium Tour
● World War II Memorial
● Grand Ole Opry Museum
● The World Famous “Grand Ole Opry Show” Live Performance
● Two Ice Cream Socials
● Girls Timeout – Luncheon
● Man Cave Social “Grub & Pub”
● Women Only “Boot Camp”
● Optional Rivoli Gospel Service
● Four Line Dancing Sessions with the Rivoli’s
● Flea Market & Live Auction
● Bingo Night
● RV Maintenance Seminars
● How-to Discussions and Workshops
● Fun & Unique Arts and Crafts Seminars
● Birds of a Feather Get-Togethers
● Travel Briefs with Hors d’oeuvres and Refreshments
● “Remember When and Reminiscing Times”
● Lots of Door Prizes and “Mega Bucks” Given Away
● Reunion Farewell Dinner Party
● Anniversary Celebration
● Dance Night & Farewell Reunion Party featuring the Rivoli’s
– and Live Music from the 1930’s to 1970’s
● Plus Many Other Activities and Special Events
Steve & Pat Fuchs
Dale & Cheryl Curtis
John & Lizzy
Erwin & Herta Schmidt
Dale Jobe & Carol Colburn
Eddie & Mary Catherine Sligh
Click Here to View What is Included In Every RV Mega Rally