April 30 – May 07, 2017
|Two Person / RV $5,495|
|One Person / RV $3,695|
|Additional Guest $2,345|
April 28, 2019 – May 05, 2019
|Two Person / RV $5,895|
|One Person / RV $4,095|
|Additional Guest $2,645|
as the world turns its attention to the twin spires of Churchill Downs for the high-stakes race, The Kentucky Derby.
Run annually on the first Saturday in May at Churchill Downs, the Derby attracts the best ‘three-year-olds’ in the world, each vying for a chance at immortality. Celebrate the first rites of spring and experience the reverent silence as the first strains of ‘My Old Kentucky Home’ play when the horses leave the paddock. Savor this experience, be a part of history and see your favorite horse win this year’s running of the ‘Great American Horse Race’.
The main reason for attending the Kentucky Derby is to be part of this Spectacular event. It can be difficult for the average person to obtain tickets and it takes years of loyal attendance for groups to acquire good seating for the Kentucky Derby. Adventure Caravans has been going to the Derby for years and our loyal attendance allows you to enjoy upgraded Box Seating that includes convenient access to betting windows, food vendors and lounges. Adventure Caravans provides you a Reserved Box Seat with elbow room and seat backs where you can experience all the tastes, sounds and smells unique to the Derby. You will probably attend the Kentucky Derby only once in your lifetime and we want you to get the greatest experience and best seats possible. You may pay a few dollars more, but you know you are getting THE BEST Derby Package when traveling with us.
Celebrate the first rites of spring and experience the reverent silence as the first strains of ‘My Old Kentucky Home’ play when the horses leave the paddock. Savor this experience, be a part of history and see you favorite horse win this year’s running of the ‘Great American Horse Race’.
Check out the itinerary. Adventure Caravans visits the most popular events during Derby Week. Our local guide has the experience and connections so we can see and experience the most important activities and sites in the Louisville area. You will receive VIP treatment and the personal touch you can’t get on your own. All tours are first class as we ride in the comfort of Luxury Motorcoaches.
Come… bet your favorite horse for victory at this year’s ‘Run for the Roses’. Good Luck!
● Thoroughbred Training Center Tour
● Visit a Working Race Horse Barn
● Kentucky Horse Farms Tour
● Keeneland Thoroughbred Race Track
● Staff Prepared Bag Lunch
● Kentucky Horse Park Tour
● Horse Drawn Trolley Tour
● Parade of Breeds
● Horse Hall of Champions
● Vietnam Memorial (Photo Op)
● Governor’s Mansion and Capitol Building (Photo Op)
● Spirit of Jefferson Lunch Cruise
● Guest Choice of: Frazier History Museum or
– Muhammad Ali Center
● The Evan Williams Bourbon Experience Tour
● My Old Kentucky Home (Tour of Historic Home)
● Guided Driving Tour of Bardstown
● Jim Beam Distillery Tour & Tasting
● Breakfast at ‘Dawn at the Downs’
● Churchill Downs (Millionaire’s Row)
● Watch Horses During Morning Workout
● Kentucky Derby Museum
● Tour of Churchill Downs & Outside Track
● The Kentucky Show
● Louisville Slugger Bat Factory & Museum
● Derby Dinner Playhouse
– Dinner & Live Broadway Musical
● Optional Kentucky Oaks Race
● Optional Derby Eve Parties Available
● Kentucky Derby ‘Run for the Roses’
● 3rd Deck Reserved Box Seats
● Official Kentucky Derby Program
– Click Here to View What Is Included In Every RV Rally
– Official Kentucky Derby Souvenir Glass
– Hotel Option Available
Satellite View Of Churchill Downs
Erwin & Herta Schmidt
Steve & Pat Fuchs
George & Bev Boykin
Jim & Jan Dawes
Wayne & Wendy Mikkelsen
George & Kathy Snyder
We loved it!! The entire team worked like clockwork together! Made us feel very comfortable and welcome. We loved them all! The entire trip was so well put together. All the activities were well thought out and so interesting. Very diverse and so enjoyable.